Leadership training developing your best!
What will it take to transform your leadership? Effective leaders need more that administrative skills and vision.
They need to change the hearts and minds of those they lead.
Leadership like this requires passionate beliefs that can stand up to pressure from without and within.
Michael Buckton will share principles to crystallise your convictions and values and revolutionise your thinking, your decision making and communication and ultimately those whom you have the honour of leading.
We do not merely aim to add one more voice to the conversation but fundamentally change the way leadership is understood and practiced.
For the better part of the last three decades, leadership has been a major cultural pre-occupation and a professional obsession and yet something seems to be missing.
You will discover that leadership cannot be separated from passionately held beliefs and values.
We believe that the generation of leaders that leads with these deeply held beliefs and values will not only be ready to lead, but be part of a generation that sets the world ablaze.
We provide a team the opportunity to embrace the following important principles and leadership techniques.
Identify and describe your and your team members values
Describe the implications of leadership influence within the team
Assess different personality and learning styles (This training is based on the big 5 Psychological Personality Model, which is key in the pursuit of optimising behaviour and productivity.
Identify how to build trust in others. Create a leadership strategy and identify a leadership goal. Develop your and others resiliency. Learning tools and techniques. Communication, rapport building and understanding the science of coding and decoding communication.
Our Sales and Leadership training is ideal for anyone who has leadership or management as part of their role and is especially beneficial for leaders looking to build internal coaching skills and capabilities.
Our Sales and Leadership training also focuses on the development and refinement of career planning and related competencies.At the end of your training, you will have successfully considered and addressed the most relevant of leadership questions pertaining to:
- The leader’s legacy
- The leader’s moral virtues
- The leader’s decision making
- The leader’s stewardship
- The leader as a manager
- The leader as a communicator
- The leader as a teacher
- The leader as a thinker
- The leader’s worldview
- The leader’s intelligence
Our program is based on the latest research in cognitive neuroscience which suggests that leadership is not only about what you know but also how you think and process information and the impact that people’s personality has on productivity and business outcomes
By understanding and utilising cognitive neuro science such as attention, memory and decision making, individuals can develop effective leadership skills that allow them to navigate the complexities of today’s business world.
Leadership training syllabus
- Authentic Leadership
- Situational Leadership
- Leadership Core Convictions
- Value Driven Leadership Approach
- Understanding our Personality and Communication
- Personality Styles and Productivity
- Learning Styles
- Leadership Personal Development
- Leadership Unhelpful Hints
- Leadership and Resilience
- Controlling your Mind and Dealing with Fear versus Mindfulness
- Followship and the Peoples Trust
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Leadership Brand and Strategy
- Your Authority
- Strategic versus the Operational
What will you achieve?
- Identify and describe your values
- Describe the implications of leadership influence
- Assess different personality and learning styles
- Identify how to build trust in others
- Create a leadership strategy and identify a leadership goal
- Develop your and others resilience
Contact us to learn more