Through Sales Outsourcing, we offer capable, flexible, scalable sales capacity.
There are many good reasons to outsource your sales in whole or partially:
- Limits your risks when starting in a new European country or a new market
- Reduces your time to market
- Lowers investments needed
- Gives agility to adapt to changes in the market
- Seperates your profitable business from your investments
Fast, flexible & low risk
Time to Market is everything. If you want to beat the competition, you need te have capable and scalable sales staff. Above all the sales staff needs to capable of introducing and selling your solutions.
Do you want to invest in recruitment, infrastructures and IT? Or do you want results through Sales as a Service?
Sales Outsourcing gives you the opportunity to remain focussed on existing customers and revenue.
Sales Outsourcing offers you continuity. You don’t have to worry about staff attrition. You can focus on other markets, research, development and production. Sales & Marketing become Agile. Starting within days, scaling up and down as required without going through lengthy recruitment processes.
Start small, grow bigger
Together with you we will get to know your solutions and value proposition. Through a Europe or Market Scan we define the market potential and target clients.
We believe that there is no “one size fits all” approach. An existing product in a new market may require a different approach. Just as a new product in your existing market can ask for a different strategy.
Within Sales Outsourcing NextSales performs all required Sales activities. From strategy and Lead Generation through presentations and proposals to contract discussions and account management.
- Sales and Marketing Strategy
- Support in the definition and development of the product portfolio
- Generating New Business Models
- Market Scan
- Sales and Marketing Execution *
- Sales, Marketing and human resource management
- Generating New Leads
- Account Management
- Lead Qualification
- Lead Follow-up
- Contract Negotiation
- Information Technology
- Setting up a customer information system (CRM)
- Setting up and maintaining a website
- Setting up and maintaining Social Media channels
- Office, meeting room etc.
- Registering your trade name
- Setting up a legal entity
- Joined-Investing (gives you the opportunity to buy our shares at a later date), is also an option