Be part of our growth
NextSales continues to grow → and we always have vacancies!
We are an equal opportunity employer, so things like age, gender, nationality, religion, etcetera will not stop us from hiring you.
As we believe that Sales & Marketing have to work hand in hand, we are looking for people who want to develop and grow their skills in both areas.
To have succes with us, you need to have appreciation for different cultures and be able to communicate fluent in English and German or French or Dutch.
Did we catch you attention? Please browse through our vacancies below.
Associate Sales & Marketing Professional
In this role you support us with many things:
- Follow-up of incoming leads by planning (virtual) meetings with potential clients
- Update our CRM-system
- Qualify inbound leads from MQL to SQL
- (Co-)write blogs in different languages for Xing, LinkedIn and our websites
- (Co-)create marketing materials in Powerpoint, PDF etcetera
- Support b2b events both onsite and virtual
- Do market research
- (Co-)create target databases
- Support outbound calls and e-mails
What we ask:
- Education relevant for Sales & Marketing work
- Be fluent in English and German or French or Dutch
- Be able to communicate with international clients offering different kind of propositions (mostly IT enabled)
- Availability for 20-40 hours per week
- A fit with the NextSales culture
What we offer:
- Salary & fringe aligned with job level (alternatively you can work on a contract)
- Freedom to work from home or at our Benelux office in Urmond (Netherlands)
- We will support your development by offering coaching, mentoring and training to fulfill your potential
- Within NextSales we offer upwards growth towards Account Management, Business Development, Sales, Market Research and more
- If you live outside the Netherlands, we will arrange travel and stay in the Netherlands for training, coaching and team meetings
Within NextSales we value motivation, ethics and an entrepreneurial mentality. Don’t let it stop you if you don’t fully comply with the profile above.
Apply for this position →
Join our Sales team
We're looking for an entrepreneurial personality!
NextSales supports companies from all parts of the world with Sales & Marketing in growing their share in the European market. Our NextSales Ambassador Network gives us a unique advantage.
A large part of our customers sell services or products in IT, High-tech, Consulting and Public Safety & Security.
We have vacancies for enthusiastic Salespersons to support our customers in these Industries!
Vacancies in our Sales team
Someone with motivation, ethics and entrepreneurial mindset
- A self-starter. Of course we understand that you need to be trained, but if we have to chase you every day to get on with your work, we will soon split up again
- Someone who understands our business language. If we have to give you an explanation for Dummies, you cannot sell it
- A talent for languages. You are fluent in English and at least 1 other European language. More languages are a bonus
- A friendly personality. You will come into contact with people from different cultures and you can deal well with different people
- An entrepreneur. We are looking for a person who is willing and able to decide when and where to work, as long as you achieve the agreed objectives
What will you be doing?
- Working on expanding the market share in your country for one or more of our customers
- You are looking for leads and do the necessary follow-up
- You’ll get responsibility for a number of client assignments
- You will work from your home office and if needed travel to clients in your home country
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to take responsibility for your own success
- You decide the amount of time you work and when
- The ability to determine yourself how much money you want to make
- A contract for an agreed numbers of hours per month and incentive scheme
- Have both virtual and face-to-face meetings
Have we sparked your interest?
- Use the contact form to briefly tell us something about yourself.
- Think of matters such as relevant education, knowledge and experience.
- Also tell us why you like this challenge!
Join our Sales team
Join our Ambassador Network
We are looking for persons to share their knowledge and network
The NextSales Ambassador Network is a thinktank & network of people from the European business and Public Sector community.
NextSales Ambassadors enjoy sharing their knowledge, experience and network with others.
Our network consists of people who have (or held) roles in management, audit, procurement or IT. Some of them have served as a military officer.
Vacancies in our Ambassador Network
As a NextSales Ambassador, you leverage your experience, knowledge and network to support our clients in the development of their business.
That is…. If you are convinced that a client’s proposition deserves your attention.
- Have knowledge and experience with private or public organizations
- Have some time available (or can make it available)
- Enjoy helping companies in developing propositions and bringing them to the market (not selling, but assessing the value and if appropriate and ethically allowed to introduce them in your network)
- Become a member of a network with people who have (or recently retired from) roles in general management, audit, procurement, IT or Military
- Have the opportunity to get to know all kinds of companies and propositions close up through Ambassador Workshops
- Meet other Ambassadors during Ambassador Meetings
We offer an earning model, but above all, you are expected to enjoy being a member of the Ambassador Network!
What we ask
- You have experience in general management, audit, procurement, IT or Military
- You enjoy leveraging your knowledge, experience and network to support companies in getting access to the market (only if you’re convinced of their value)
Join our Ambassador Network
Join as Partner
We are looking for Partners to help us expand in Europe
- You identify and qualify leads and do the necessary follow-up
- You will monitor and, where possible, improve the quality of our services in client engagements
- You will be responsible for a of number client engagements
Vacancies for Partners
Within NextSales we attach great value to motivation, ethics and an entrepreneurial mentality. So don’t get stopped if you don’t fully comply with the profile below:
- At least 5 years experience in Sales, Marketing, Account or Sales Management
- Higher professional or academic education or sufficient relevant experience
- Excellent command of the English language and 1 other European language
- You have drive, charisma, a friendly personality and perseverance
- You are able to work independently and share knowledge and experience
- You have an excellent knowledge of relevant industries
- You have to fit within the NextSales culture
NextSales supports the Sustainable Development Goals of the UN.
In the context of goal 5 (achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls) and goal 8 (promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all), we expressly invite women, people who do not recognize themselves in a gender, people over 50 and 60 years of age to engage us.