Europe Scan: When you’re planning to enter the European market or expand to another European country, you have to make important choices.
If you have no idea which country offers the best potential for your product or services, it is wise to start with a Quick Scan of Europe.
Based on the results of the scan you can make a well-funded decision which country has the
most need for your offering and will benefit the most of what you have to offer. This enables you to make the investments in the potentially most profitable countries before entering a new
Why a Europe Scan?
Europe is one of the largest internal markets in the world and
therefore very interesting for companies to enter this region to
grow their business.
However, the 27 countries that are currently united in the European Union speak 24 different languages, have different cultures and have different ways of doing business. Also, not every country has the same need and maturity level which makes a one-size-fits-all approach not useful.
Before entering Europe you have to prepare yourself, do your
research and ask yourself several questions:
- Which countries offer the best potential for your offering?
- Do I focus on 1 country or more (and in what order)?
- Do I enter a greenfield (not many suppliers, long term effort, maximum result)?
- Do I enter a red ocean (lots of potential and need, many suppliers going after the same clients)?
- How large is a country in terms of number of target clients, industries etc.?
Europe Scan outcomes
With the results of the Quick Scan of Europe NextSales provides relevant insights related to your offering in Europe. You will have a clear understanding of:
- Differences between countries?
- Countries with a similar need?
- What are opportunities?
- What should you be aware of (e.g., regulations)
- Which country is most interesting and where to focus on next?
- How do you address a country with your offering (messaging)
- What is the routemap (where to start, next steps) to move forward?
With the results you get a clear advice from us on which country to focus on first, where to go next and also important: which countries to leave behind (for now).