Market Scans Germany and Netherlands for FMI
FMI (Future Market Insights) is a leading provider of market research. FMI worked with 80% of the Fortune 1,000 companies in the last years and also provides research solutions to SMEs. As part of FMI’s growth, they have retained our services to explore the German and Netherlands market for research services. To do this we have performed 2 Market Scans: Germany and Netherlands for FMI.
FMI was founded in 2014 and today is serving clients from different industries all the world. Over 300 market researchers cover 100+ countries with a main focus on: US, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Nordics, UK, Brazil, India, China, South Korea and Japan.
FMI’s specifically researches:
- Automotive & transportation
- Consumer products
- Automation and equipment
- Food & beverage
- Services & utilities
- Chemicals & materials
- Oil & gas
FMI and NextSales
NextSales has been contracted to investigate both the German and the Netherlands market through a Market Scan.
A Market Scan addresses the following point:
- How to position your company and its proposition
- How to define your unique value proposition
- Profile of potential client organizations that are relevant and important and what are their challenges?
- Competition (and your competitive position)
- Your message to the relevant Decision-Making Unit (DMU)
- Marketing tools needed
- Pricing information (market, competition)
- What are opportunities?
- What should you be aware of (e.g., regulations)?
- Critical Success Factors
- Advice on how to proceed
For a Market Scan we ask input from our NextSales Ambassador Network, clients and researchers.